Welcome!

We've all heard that you can't judge a book by it's cover, and I try not to do that. I dive right in and read them. Once I've read them I share my thoughts, reviews, delights and disappointments. I hope they lead others to enjoy a few minutes with a good book.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet Revenge not as Sweet....

Sweet Revenge (Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery, Book 14) Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I've read all the books in this series, and I usually enjoy them very much. This one was ok, but seemed a little r epetitive to me. It seemed as if each chapter recapped the previous one. I found myself skimming large sections because I had no problem remembering what happened 20 pages ago. I still love the characters, and I look forward to the next book, hoping that one of my favorite caterers, Goldy Bear, is back to her usual self.


View all my reviews.

No comments: